“We are smarter together.”
Jason Womack is CEO of the Womack Company, Executive Coach, Productivity Expert, and author of the book; Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More. He is a California boy through and through. The inspiration for his book came from the conversations he would have with people while traveling about how life was hard, it got harder, and then it got better.
From this episode, you will learn:
- People love to have their problem solved before they it’s a problem.
- How to figure out what the problem is, and how to create solutions for it.
- Learn how to deal with life’s hardest moments and how to make it better.
- How to have clarity and gain momentum in your life, making your best better.
Links and Resources
- Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More By Jason Womack
- The One Minute Manager Book by Spencer Johnson and Ken Blanchard
- The $100 Startup Book by Chris Guillebeau
- Email Jason for the PDF of chapter one of the book Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More By Jason Womack
Get In Touch With Jason
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 3 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more. Save $$$ on your next Udemy course: Use code BREAKTHROUGH-65 at check out to save 65% through September 30, 2014
Enter the launch contest to get a chance to win some of my favorite books, or a ticket to an exclusive mastermind event.