“We will either find a way or make one.”
Today on the show we interview Jaime Tardy from EventualMillionaire.com. Jamie shares with us the strategies and the secrets she learned from the 150+ Millionaires she interviewed.
From this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How she aligned doing the things she love with the demands of the market in the aspects of business.
- How she was able to quit her 6-figured-job to being a successful business coach
- How to surround yourself with like-minded people that can help you crush your goals
Links and Resources:
- Jaime’s Book: The Eventual Millionaire:How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup
- The Rich Switch by David Hooper
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- The Alchemist
- The Top Ten Books that Millionaires Recommend
Get In Touch w/ Jaime:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes. Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.
COMPASSION IT is a nonprofit and global social movement that inspires compassionate actions and attitudes. Buy a wristband for $10 to have a visual reminder to have compassion each day. Enter the launch contest to get a chance to win some of my favorite books, or a ticket to an exclusive mastermind event.