“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer
Today Seth shares everything he did along the way. How he stepped out of his comfort zone, into the “unknown” and took the leap as an entrepreneur. We cover the Seth’s time of discovery he went through, the dip, and the exact actions he took to kickstart his business.
We Will Reveal
- How Seth went from “failure” to top of his class.
- You should get an education for the life you want.
- Why Seth kept a “Vision Journal”.
- The art of stepping out and trusting something good will happen.
- The value of starting your own mastermind.
Links & Resources
- World Domination Summit (the place Seth and I met)
- Google Task Canvas (list making tool)
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles – Steven Pressfield
- Permission Marketing – Seth Godin
- Info on Executive Function
- Seth’s Student Success Toolkit
As a child Seth was “that kid” in school. Struggling with ADD and not really fitting into the system he was always a little different.
As an adult he found that it was exactly that type of person that he wanted to help.
“I have extensive experience working with extraordinarily diverse learners. I was a teacher (several grades and subjects), have a BA in Education, an M.Ed. in Gifted Education, have worked with teens with substance issues for many years, I taught on the Navajo reservation for a couple years, and much more. Because of these experiences, and because I’ve had to overcome many learning challenges myself, I’m committed to empowering kids to navigate education successfully so they can craft an awesome future!”
Get in touch with Seth:
Soundtrack to Seth’s Life
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.