“No matter how much I get done, or is left undone… I am enough.”-Brené Brown
Eric spends his time studying research around happiness and helping people understand the practical application on a day to day basis.
There are so many notions about happiness that have taken us down the wrong path. In many cases people relate happiness to success which simply isn’t true and can ultimately lead to depression. Eric has so many great concepts and frameworks that might just help you see the world in a new way.
We Will Reveal
- Why success doesn’t equate to happiness.
- How Eric discovered what he truly wanted to do with his life and career.
- One daily exercise you can do to transform your outlook on life.
- Why it is possible to teach a new dog new tricks
- Why you shouldn’t watch the news.
Links & Resources
- Positivity: Groundbreaking Research Reveals How to Embrace the Hidden Strength of Positive Emotions, Overcome Negativity, and Thrive
- Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment
- The Happiness Advantage
- The Upside of Your Dark Side: Why Being Your Whole Self–Not Just Your “Good” Self–Drives Success and Fulfillment
Eric teaches executives, managers and employees how to become happier and tap into higher productivity, more engagement and stronger relationships at work and at home.
Eric trained is a scientist at Brown University and has an MBA from the Wharton School of Business. He spent a 15-year career as a management consultant, venture capitalist, and executive in the biopharma industry. He was at the juncture of business and medical science translating complex research to non-scientists in an accessible, dynamic, and thought-provoking way. He has been intensively studying positive psychology (the science of happiness) for over six years under such luminaries as Barbara Fredrickson, Tal Ben-Shahar, Shawn Achor and the late Chris Peterson.
Get In Touch With Eric
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.