In my opinion vitality is the foundation for happiness, if you don’t have energy you can’t function.
Does this sound familiar?
- I’m working longer and longer hours with mediocre results;
- I run all day long then collapse exhausted into bed at night – I’ve got no time or energy to exercise;
- There’s too little time and energy for the kids and my partner;
- There’s not enough time to see my friends;
- All the spare time is taken up doing chores.
- Do something because you want to do it, not because you have to do it.
- Two secrets to keep you energized the whole day: Eat a hearty, healthy breakfast and have a good night’s sleep.
- In the morning, do something vigorous like taking a run or a walk or just simply jumping on a mini trampoline. You can also grab a simple mini exercise video for you to get sweaty.
- Go out and get involved within a community or organization you belong.
- Know more about the things that you are compassionate bout, like arts or music. If you already figured it out, make some time for If not yet, then figure out the things that you are passionate about. Think about your younger years, what are the usual things that makes you happy?
“A vital person is someone whose aliveness and spirit are expressed not only in personal productivity and activity-such individuals often infectiously energize those with whom they come into contact.” (Peterson and Seligman, 2004, p. 273)
Are you ready to raise your energy?Reply with a comment letting me know one thing you are going to work on over the next few weeks to help improve your vitality?
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletterOver the next couple of weeks I’m going to dive deeper into ways you can improve your vitality starting with the importance of getting more sleep. The peeps on my list will get first notice when this fresh content comes out.
[iconbutton link=”https://my.leadpages.net/leadbox/143310173f72a2%3A145c21046b46dc/5085185443889152/” target=”blank” variation=”yellow”]Sign Up for My Newsletter![/iconbutton]
Image Credit: Unsplash.com]]>