Don’t allow fear to guide all of your decisions.
Danny Maher is a Captain of the US Marine Corps. He will be officially retired on the 30th of August 2014. Before joining the Police Force next summer, he plans to travel for the next one year while writing full-time and to climb three of the highest mountains in the world. But, before all that he:
- Overcame his bad shoulders and bad asthma to join the Marine Corps
- Became the youngest President of his fraternity
- Was bullied and often and was an outsider during high school
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to overcome fear of joining the crowd.
- How to become a tough but loving and funny leader.
- How being responsible can help you reform an organization.
- How USMC made him competitive and the best.
- How he overcame his bad asthma while joining Ironman Triathlon.
- How he managed to get accepted in USMC after being rejected due to bad shoulders and asthma.
Get in touch w/ Danny:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
COMPASSION IT is a nonprofit and global social movement that inspires compassionate actions and attitudes. Buy a wristband for $10 to have a visual reminder to have compassion each day.
Enter the launch contest to get a chance to win some of my favorite books, or a ticket to an exclusive mastermind event.