“Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”
Ginger’s story shows the true power of putting yourself out there and embracing opportunities as they come along.
Today Ginger shares how each part of her career set her up to be successful with her agency Pinstripe Marketing. Not all areas were glamorous but Ginger continued to go above and beyond and quickly rose to the challenge.
We Will Reveal
- The value of putting yourself out there by joining organizations and groups.
- The characteristics that Ginger looks for in hiring new candidates.
- The art of networking as a way to land jobs that can get your toward your goals.
- How Ginger found a gap in a marketplace that allowed her to launch her agency.
- How to leverage your previous experience when starting a new venture.
Ginger is the founder of Pinstripe Marketing. A full service marketing and communications firm that focuses on professional service firms since 1998.
Ginger is an accomplished entrepreneur, marketing consultant, and speaker with 20 years of experience working with Fortune 100 companies. She specializes in marketing strategy, brand development, strategic planning, and public relations, and has grown Pinstripe into #104 on the list of fastest growing companies in the US by diversitybusiness.com.
Links & Resources
Get in touch with Ginger:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.