“Keep going.” – Travis Weger
Today Travis Weger, the Visual Information Specialist for the Harry S. Truman Memorial Veteran’s Hospital takes us on a journey on how he went from sleeping on a friend’s couch to pursuing his passion in the world of visual story telling.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How he transitioned to one job from another until he pursued his interest in media.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs.
- How to stay persistent and persevere while pursuing your passion.
- How not the smartest in the room can help you learn a lot.
Links and Resources:
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferriss
- The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World by Chris Guillebeau
- The Happiness of Pursuit: Finding the Quest That Will Bring Purpose to Your Life by Chris Guillebeau
Honor Flight Intro
Get in touch with Travis:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Are frustrated in your current job, or having a hard time nailing down a new position? In a few weeks I will be launching a new course that will help you get clarity, and get the techniques you need to land the job you love. I am only taking 9 people, so get on the VIP list so you are the first to know when the course is open.