“Take care of yourself so you can help take care of others.”
Jodi went to a local network meeting shortly after starting her own business. She found something that was dry and not very useful. This set her out on a mission to learn how to better network and help others do the same.
In this interview we’re going to really dive in and talk about specific tips and strategies Jodi has used to better connect and build a relationships with amazing people. It’s a real honest conversation about what you need to know when going to a conference or utilizing the network you’ve already built.
What you’ll learn
- The massive impacts that networking has on our lives and businesses.
- How to get in the networking mindset.
- The best way to ask your network for things. (Jodi has some awesome specific tactics you can use)
- How to keep in contact with you network.
Jodi is a passionate business owner who loves to speak on the positive business effects of networking in person and on line, and enjoys speaking at women’s conferences, leadership workshops and corporate gatherings to humanize the practice of business connections.
Links and Resources
- BTC 07: Making Your Best Better w/ Jason Womack
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
- Snooty Lady Martini Recipe
Get in touch with Jodi:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.