“You are the solution to someone else’s problem.” – Steve Olsher
Steve Olsher is a successful entrepreneur, business coach, TEDx speaker, and New York Times best selling author with his book What is Your What: Discover the One Amazing Thing You Were Born to Do. Steve has been mentored by some very influential people, and today he shares some of that knowledge with you. If you felt that you were meant for something great, but not sure what, you are going to want to take a seat and listen in.
We Will Reveal
- Steve’s framework for uncovering your gift that you were born to do
- How to shift your priorities to give you time to work on what you love
- The three part equation for success
- Techniques to help you take action when you are stuck
Links & Resources
- Get a FREE copy of Steve’s book What is Your What
- Guerrilla Marketing Made Easy (Great Read!)
- Reinvention Workshop (Steve’s workshop for finding your what)
- Liquor.com (Steve’s other site)
Get in touch with Steve:
Steve’s TEDx Talk
Soundtrack to Steve’s Life
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.