“If you are following your life’s bliss the right opportunities and people will come into your life.” – Dr Nick
Ever since Dr Nick was a child he has been interested in how to help people feel better and live a healthier life. He’s taken passion and created a business and lifestyle totally focused on accomplishing that
We learn how taking time off from work and school helped Dr Nick learn about himself and discover his passion and lead him down the road he’s on today. In addition Dr Nick gives us some awesome knowledge on how we can utilize essential oils to cure common ailments.
We Will Reveal
- The art of hustling during school.
- How to find your passion and yourself by doing something out of the ordinary.
- The secrets of essential oils and some examples of how they can be used.
- The role a mentor has in perfecting your craft.
- The value in living a “giving” lifestyle.
Links & Resources
- USNS Comfort (the volunteering mission Dr Nick went on after school)
- PubMed.gov (the site Dr Nick used for essential oil research)
- Trinity Blend (Great for migraines)
- Conscious Bartending (Dr Nick’s side project)
About Dr Nick Berry
Dr. Nick received his formal education at College of the Canyons and received his AS in Mathematics in ‘06 and received his Doctorate of Pharmacy from University of the Pacific in ‘09. Dr. Nick managed Central Care Pharmacy, a pharmacy specializing in herbs, nutrition and compounding after his first day as a licensed pharmacist in 2010. This role provided more confidence in serving patients independently while providing experience in holistic care. Independent studies of natural medicines including cannabis lead to private client & collective consulting, balancing Western medicine with a holistic approach to wellness.
Get in touch with Dr Nick:
- Dr Nick’s Website
- Dr Nick’s Website on Essential Oils
- Dr Nick Berry on Linked In
- Dr Nick on Twitter
- Essential Oil Wizardry on Vimeo
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.