“Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.” -C. S. Lewis
Have you ever felt that you are not progressing? Have you been doing the same routine over and over again, with minimal progress? Do you want to take a chance but scared of being rejected, laughed at, or making a mistake? Well I bet you are not failing enough. Listen in and learn why you should fail more as a way to get to that breakthrough moment.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to overcome the fear of rejection
- How to overcome your own fear of failure.
- How to take action and to take risk.
- How to properly fail.
Links and Resources:
- Choose Yourself! by James Altucher
- Before Happiness: The 5 Hidden Keys to Achieving Success, Spreading Happiness, and Sustaining Positive Change by Shawn Achor
- BTC 009 : How to be more Compassion IT with Sara Schairer
- Stranger Challenge
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.