“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
Cornflower is a vocalist, beatboxer, one-man jam-band. His music is a fusion of Organic Live-electronica, Soul, Dub & Tribal-Funk-Hop. Cornflower’s music intends to unite people across dance floors around the world to celebrate each moment.
Today on the show Cornflower, a digital strategist by day will share how he uses his super power of improvisation and organic vocal wizardry to delight and inspire his audience.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to use improv to find joy
- How to follow your heart to do things that you love
- How to attract positivity in your life
- The value of mini meditations to help you stay present
Links and Resources:
- Buy Cornflower’s Single Oceanwater
- The Power of Now: Eckhart Tolle
- Choose Yourself!: James Altucher
- Post on Cornflower’s Health & Music
Get in touch with Cornflower:
Video: In The Moment
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.