“Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.” ― Leo Babauta
Are you are trying to get through the day but you feel like you are just overwhelmed? Are you doing a lot of work but none of it is based on your To-Do List or Most Important Things? Do you just feel just sluggish and it drives anxiety because you’re just not hitting those goals that you’re looking for?
Well, you’re in luck because I will give you just a little tweak to your morning ritual that is proven to make you happier and more productive. (Also it will only take 15 minutes!)
From this episode, you will learn:
- How gratitude will increase your happiness level, even if you’re a pessimist or cynical person
- How creating a list of MITs (Most Important Things) and crossing it off (when you’re done with it) will keep you motivated.
- How visualization is key in crushing your goals.
Links and Resources
- Exotic Tiki Island Podcast w/ Tiki Brian
- BTC 007 : Making your Best Better with Jason Womack
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work
- Before Happiness: The 5 Hidden Keys to Achieving Success, Spreading Happiness, and Sustaining Positive Change
- Millionaire’s Habit: Getting Up Early
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
COMPASSION IT is a nonprofit and global social movement that inspires compassionate actions and attitudes. Buy a wristband for $10 to have a visual reminder to have compassion each day.
Enter the launch contest to get a chance to win some of my favorite books, or a ticket to an exclusive mastermind event.