“I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett
Did you know that 80% of US employees are unsatisfied with their job? As shocking as that sounds it’s not that hard to believe. We have all been conditioned to just take a job and put up with the work. Or better yet we should be happy that we have a job cause there are people that would kill for our jobs. Well I believe times have changed, and it is possible to have your cake and eat it too. It starts with getting clarity, and on today’s show I will give you a six step process that will help you learn more about yourself, and the type of job that you would love to go to every day.
From this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of doing the job you are passionate about and not because of paycheck.
- How to identify your key areas of strength and how to get exponentially better.
- How knowing the things you’re good at will help you craft your resume.
- How to find your “Why” or the areas you feel most passionate about.
Resources listed in this episode:
- BTC 007 : Making Your Best Better with Jason Womack
- BTC 012 : From Zero to Branding Expert with Jenna Soard
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Are frustrated in your current job, or having a hard time nailing down a new position? In a few weeks I will be launching a new course that will help you get clarity, and get the techniques you need to land the job you love. I am only taking 9 people, so get on the VIP list so you are the first to know when the course is open.