“Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it. Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.”- Steve Jobs
Brandon is the founder of the site 2BigFeet.com, an online retailer that specializes in large men’s shoes that range from 14-22. Today on the show Brandon shares his story of how he got the courage to quit his day job as a digital marketer to run 2BigFeet.com full time and spend more time with his family.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How Brandon was able to create a web design agency and sell it to his competitor
- How Brandon was able to teach himself how to develop websites
- Why it’s important to be patient when starting an online business
- The importance of setting lofty goals
- How to run a business where your spouse is your business partner
Links and Resources:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Stephen Covey
- Getting Things Done: David Allan
- Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: Karen Berman
- Online Marketing Inside Out: Brandon Eley
Get in touch with Brandon:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 3 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more.