There’s something you should always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Stephanie Garcia is a good friend of mine and a coworker at i.d.e.a. In this episode, we are going to talk about how she made the transition from degree Psychology to become a Social Media Marketing Expert. I invited her because at one glance you will not really expect that:
- She rocks in agency as a Strategic Leader, leaping from Psychology to Social Media
- She teaches Social Media and everything you need to know about agency life through her blog and upcoming Podcast
- She does Sky Diving, Rock Climbing, Krav Maga, and even Muay Thai (Ridiculously Awesome!)
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to find your passion and grow with it.
- How to conquer your fears through physical sport and aligning it to the professional world.
- How to crush interviews through highlighting your accomplishments.
- How to survive a career change, from one transition to another.
- How to keep yourself updated and in the loop with the ever evolving Digital and Social Media World
- How to stay focused with your goals
- How to managed success leading a global campaign.
- More tips and trick in crushing goals
Links and Resources
Favorite Go-to Podcasts:
Get in touch w/ Stephanie
- Website: www.heystephanie.com
- Twitter: @Heystephanie
- Facebook: HeyStephanieLiu
- Google+: +StephanieGarcia
- LinkedIn: StephanieLGarcia
- Pinterest: HeyStephanie
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
COMPASSION IT is a nonprofit and global social movement that inspires compassionate actions and attitudes. Buy a wristband for $10 to have a visual reminder to have compassion each day.