“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Scott Barlow is the founder of Happen to your Career where he helps people stop doing the work they are dreading to do. He helps them gain clarity and figure out about the work they are passionate about. Scott will talk about his life way back, how he managed to understand what really works through the trial and errors he made. How he started building familiarity with people he wanted to work with. And how made massive career changes to get the job he really loves working with.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to build relationships with the people who work with the organization you want to work for.
- How to focus on the things that will give you the actual job.
- How to figure out your next move after getting laid off.
- Why doing work you don’t like is actually a bad idea.
Links and Resources:
- BTC 018 : The Secret To Finding Your Dream Job Starts With Clarity
- BTC 007 : Making Your Best Better with Jason Womack
- Happen to Your Career: 8 Day Video Course
- Project: Success: How to break barriers and bring your ideas to life by Mark Sieverkropp
- Happen to Your Career Podcast
Get in touch with Scott:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 3 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more.