“Succeeding in business is all about making connections.” – Richard Branson
We are in the season of holiday parties, which are prime opportunities to get interviews, and potential new clients. If you are a skilled networker your odd increase dramatically. Today on the show I give you a few networking tips to help you stand out be noticed. I also share the biggest mistake that most people make when networking.
What you’ll learn
- The biggest mistake people make when networking
- How to get what you are looking for from a networking event
- How to make a lasting impression
- My framework for nailing your elevator pitch
Links and Resources
- 5 Steps to Find Perfect Inspiration
- BTC 007: Making Your Best Better with Jason Womack
- BTC 019: Deconstructing the Secret to Charisma with Ben Altman
- How to Win Friends and influence People – Dale Carnegie
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.