“You cannot change someone else’s behavior, you can only change your own.”
Tiffany is a master networker and connector who has used both of these assets to help her be in jobs that she loves and working on projects she believes in. This You can really tell when she talks about not leaving a position for money… There has to be something more for you.
We Will Reveal
- How Tiffany discovered her career path in college.
- The advice Tiffany gives to her mentees about switching or changing jobs.
- How to utilize your network to find a job.
- The Importance of being involved with organizations in your industry.
- How Tiffany can start a conversation with anyone
Links & Resources
- Ad 2 Tampa Bay
- Ad 2 Orlando
- National Ad 2 (Advertising professional organization for 33 and under)
- American Advertising Federation (Advertising organization for more established advertising professionals)
- Wunderlist (An app Tiffany uses to keep track of tasks not in her inbox)
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead – Sheryl Sandberg
- Scott The Name Tag Guy
Tiffany Ryan is a marketing and advertising professional who is currently a marketing specialist at Empower Software Solutions. As we find out in the interview she’s passionate about advertising and being a part of the industry. She’s been a part of the American Advertising Federation since 2008 serving in various positions, and she is currently Vice President of AAF Orlando.
Get in touch with Tiffany:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates.