“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
With Thanksgiving right around the corner it’s time to reflect on the things that we are grateful for. This time of reflection forces us to see life from a different vantage point and gives us a little boost of happiness. When the season has come and passed and the rigor of daily life sets in we need to remind ourselves that gratitude should be part of our daily routine. When gratitude becomes a daily ritual you can improve your own happiness, and the happiness of those around you.
Today on the show I talk about the benefits of practicing gratitude, and I give you some simple exercises you can do to make gratitude a habit.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How gratitude can improve your happiness
- How there can be multiple ways of viewing the world
- How to utilize noise cancellation to reverse negative actions/thoughts
Links and Resources:
- Ask me a question
- The Happiness Advantage: Shawn Achor
- Before Happiness: Shawn Achor
- BTC 023: The Secret to Living an Epic Life with Benny Hsu
- BTC 09: How to be More CompassionIt with Sara Schairer
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.