“I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life, as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.” – Joseph Campbell
Benny Hsu is the founder of the Get Busy Living Blog where he talks about personal development and living an epic life. In this episode, Benny will share his own recipe to living an epic life. In addition he shares how he was able to create an award winning iPhone app with no design experience!
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to get unstuck with life.
- Why surrounding yourself with positive influences will help you shift the course of your life.
- How to stay focused with your goal and stick with the game plan
- Why you don’t need to know how to code to create apps
Links and Resources:
- Get Busy Living Podcast
- Smart Passive Income Blog w/ Pat Flynn
- How Benny was able to make $100k profit on his T-shirts
- Book: How to Make iPhone Apps With No Programming Experience
- Course: How to Make iPhone Apps With No Programming Experience
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
Get in touch with Benny:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 3 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more.
Do you dream on developing your own iPhone and iPad apps with no programming experience at all? Check out Benny Hsu’s Develop iPhone and iPad apps with no programming experience where you will learn his simple proven framework on developing a winning app and how to get featured in Apple App Store.