BTC 032 : The Secret to Finding Your Passion with Corey Poirier
“I do not fear the man who practices 10,000 different kicks once. I fear the man who practices one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee
Award winning speaker / trainer, Corey Poirier talks with us about finding passion in life and the impacts it can have on your entire life. He host’s the audio show “Conversations with Passions” where he’s talked with 45+ individuals about their passion and how it’s pushed them in their lives.
In this conversation we’re going to cover everything about the affects of passion and how to live a more present and powerful life. Corey has some great stories to share from show guests as well as his own life.
What you’ll learn
- The effects that finding your passion can have on all aspects of your life. Corey tells the story of how he found his and what it means for his life.
- Learning not to settle and being present to notice when you are.
- What Corey has learned by interviewing some top experts about their passion and how they live their lives.
- The power of going all in and being completely present in the moment.
- How Corey helps to motivate and track himself and the trick he uses to stay positive and not down on himself.
Corey is a Canadian Professional Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur and Corporate Customer Service & Sales Training Specialist, Corey Poirier is the author of four acclaimed books in the Conversations With series, creator of three audio programs and the host of a new radio show entitled “Conversations with Passions,” a variety show that features interviews with world-wide leaders such as David Suzuki and Jack Canfield.
Links and Resources
- Episode with Jack Canfield
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive – Harvey Mackay
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and influence People – Dale Carnegie
Get In Touch with Corey
Cory’s TEDx Talk
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.