“Who you are is more important than what you do.”
Grant Baldwin is a normal guy from the midwest who LOVES to help people. He is a public speaker that inspires high school and college students to find their passion and do what they love. He is also the host of the podcast How Did You Get Into That, where he interviews interesting people doing work that they love to understand how they got into it.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How to figure out the one thing you wanted to in your life?
- Why understanding your passion is important when looking for a career?
- The importance of evaluating and soul searching yourself.
- The questions you should ask yourself to find your passion.
Links and Resources:
- How Did You Get Into That?
- Questions to help you find work that you love
- Rework by Jason Fried
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
Get in touch with Grant:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Jason Womack is leading leaders in to the next year of being better, working smarter and achieving more. Find out how at www.TimeToGetMomentum.com