If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. Dalai Lama
Sara runs a non-profit company called Compassion It which is a global social movement reminding people to create compassionate actions and attitudes daily. Sara gives us some easy to follow tips that will help us be more compassionate.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How Sara was able to turn her company from a Sticker Company to global movement.
- How meditation can help you develop your compassion.
- How compassion makes you healthier and happier, and can help you handle any situation easier.
- How being compassionate can help you become more productive, grateful, and mindful.
Links and Resources
- Cocktail recipe: from Scott Belsky on Behance
Mango Coconut Spritzer
- Crushed Ice
- 1/4 Cup Mango Juice
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup Seizer Water (Unflavored)
Get in touch w/ Sara
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
COMPASSION IT is a nonprofit and global social movement that inspires compassionate actions and attitudes. Buy a wristband for $10 to have a visual reminder to have compassion each day.
Enter the launch contest to get a chance to win some of my favorite books, or a ticket to an exclusive mastermind event.