“Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer.” -Niccolò Machiavelli
Ben Altman is the co-author of the book Charisma on Command: Inspire, Impress, and Energize Everyone You Meet. He was in a mogul on Wall Street and left it all behind to go after a life that aligned with his passion. Today on the show we will learn about Ben’s journey, and he will will give us a sample of his systematic formula of being at your best, at all times, with other people.
From this episode, you will learn:
- The secret to charisma.
- How Ben shifted from Wall Street to finding the path he loved and cared about.
- Ben Altman’s Mantra to Charisma
- How to be more confident when presenting yourself.
Links and Resources:
- Charisma on Command: Inspire, Impress, and Energize Everyone You Meet
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- Join the Charisma on Command Newsletter
- Get a free chapter from Ben’s book!
Get in touch with Ben:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 3 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more. Save $$$ on your next Udemy course: Use code LEARNANDSAVE-75 at checkout to save 75% through October 31, 2014