“Feel the fear and do it anyway.”
“This above all else, to thine own self be true.”
Kathryn Bryant recently launched her book entitled “Changeability“ that was based from the realizations of changes in her personal life. Both of them are the founders of the website, Brilliant Living HQ which they offer downloadable mind-tool products that help people get better. Today on the show we talk about how to change your mindset to live an AWESOME life.
From this episode, you will learn:
- How clarity can help you decide on the things you wanted to change.
- How to figure out what’s stopping you from getting to the life you want.
- How to replace your limiting thoughts to powering beliefs.
- How being appreciative contributes to happiness.
- How meditation can help you focus.
Links and Resources
- Changeability: Manage your Mind – Change your Life by Kathryn Bryant
- The Changeability Podcast
- Julian’s Course on Mindful Meditation
Get in touch w/ Kathryn and Julian
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for tuning into the podcast! If you have found this episode valuable, please consider leaving me an honest review in iTunes.
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 3 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more. Save $$$ on your next Udemy course: Use code BREAKTHROUGH-65 at check out to save 65% through September 30, 2014